"Think like a cow; put yourself in the cow's place to run more sustainable, more welfare orientated systems, that are more profitable."
I have spoken at a number of international conferences, covering a wide range of topics including cow health, nutrition and general management, all with an emphasis on improving profitability through animal welfare. If you would like me to contribute to your next event, pleasecontact me.
How to minimise mycotoxins
to maximise yields
I have worked with many farms in the European Union, Russia and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the United States and Canada, helping them increase their productivity and profits. If you would like to discuss the possibility of me visiting your farm with a view to increasing your cows' productivity and your profits, please contact me.
Download my free pdf Questions and Answers on Mycotoxins.
I am an independent international consultant working in the following areas:
- Dairy cow nutrition and management featuring
"Cow-centric Management" - a unique holistic approach to
cow management which puts the cow first
- Beef Nutrition and Management
- Ruminant Feed Industry Strategy
- Feed Sales Training
- Knowledge Management and Technology Transfer
My services include:
- Talks, presentations and articles
- Training for client staff in all relevant areas
- Workshops for client staff and/or customers
- Tailor made user-friendly feed rationing programs
- Developing software applications as decision support systems in the selling process
I have experience working in the European Union, Russia and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the United States and Canada.